On 13 August 2010 18:59, ScubaDude <brett.ma...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Ticket filed (bug, refactor)
>
> On Aug 13, 7:56 am, Matt Robinson <m...@puppetlabs.com> wrote:
> > We weren't aware as none of us are using Internet Explorer.  We'll
> > have to have someone get a copy to test with at some point.
> >
> > Can you file a ticket?
> >
> > http://projects.puppetlabs.com
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Matt
> >
> > On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 6:40 AM, ScubaDude <brett.ma...@googlemail.com>
> wrote:
> > > puppet-dashboard on internet exploder 8:
> >
> > > Layout borked and no graphs?
> > > I was wondering if you were aware of this?

Am I the only other person interested in this?
https://projects.puppetlabs.com/issues/4530

Its driving our managers nuts to copy & paste URLs from email to Firefox (if
they have it) rather than just clicking on the dashboard URL and having it
work with the corporate SOE

Please "watch" this ticket if you are interested

Thanks

John