Thanks everybody for the input. Thank you Charles for the information.
We also use apache on CentOS 5.x.

I find some documentation from the link below:
https://github.com/puppetlabs/puppet/tree/master/ext/rack for Puppet
0.25.x and 2.6.x.
But the above link does not seem very detailed. Do you also need to
install rack? Is it sufficient just following the instructions from
this link or is there a better documentation somewhere else?

Thanks,
-Haiyan