On Mar 25, 2011, at 6:55 AM, Rudy Gevaert wrote:

> When my initial run doesn't need augeas the augeas dependencies are
> installed.  If I then need augeas in a following run it works too.
>
> Of course the problem can be fixed by either making sure the augeas
> dependencies are installed before my first run without using puppet.
>
> Are there any ways how I can still fix it with puppet?

I suppose you could have Puppet install all the Augeas packages and then
specify a “require” for those packages on each and every Agueas resource you
define, but that sounds awful.

Of course the best way to fix it, as you pointed out, is to take whatever
mechanism is installing Puppet and have it install Augeas too.

--
Rob McBroom
<http://www.skurfer.com/>