On Mar 31, 2011, at 11:23 AM, Hugo Cisneiros (Eitch) wrote:

> Any more ideas? When I have some more time, I'll begin to test with other
> versions of puppet and passenger, or maybe an apache setup...

Other stabs: I guess since you're on 0.25.x you have the puppet.conf SSL
settings in [puppetd], as opposed to [master] as I had (unless they added
forward compatibility for 0.25.x for that)? Is config.ru owned by the puppet
user (I'm assuming so since you say "when not using root").

I'd suggest "other versions of puppet" over Apache, not because there's
anything wrong with Apache but since it seems the issue you're having is at
puppet daemon level.  By the way, I'm on Puppet 2.6.4 with Ruby 1.8.5 (old
EL5...) and Passenger 3.0.2.

Eric