I've been working with a file of virtual users that I want to
"realize" on certain hosts.   For one of these, I need an
authorized_keys file.   After experimenting with the resource
ssh_authorized_key, I thought I could create a dependency relationship
like this:

    Ssh_authorized_key <| title == nagios |> -> Group <| title ==
nagios |> -> User <| title == nagios |>

which doesn't work.  The logic being that there's no sense in
manifesting the ssh_authorized_key unless the dependencies of the
group and user are present.

What am I doing wrong?

I can realize the ssh_authorized_key separately, but it stands on its
own and will likely fail if the aforementioned dependencies disappear.

I also noticed that it creates the .ssh directory owned by "username"
and group "root" -- but I don't see a directive to manage that.

Can someone clarify how to best accomplish this?

Thanks.