Hi,

I've been at it for about 4 days now and I just can't figure it out.
I'm getting the following error when running puppet agent on my
masters: SSL_connect returned=1 errno=0 state=SSLv3 read server
certificate B: certificate verify failed

At startup, I'm running ntpdate (I've read in a lot of places that
this error occurs when date between servers is different, it's not).

My setup is:

CA: puppet.mydomain.com with config:
certdnsnames = puppet.mydomain.com
certname = puppet.mydomain.com
server = puppet.mydomain.com

Masters behind an Amazon ELB, with config:
certdnsnames = master.mydomain.com
ca_server = puppet.mydomain.com
server = master.puppet.3ev.info
ca = false

Does anyone have any idea why this might happen?