Hi Thomas, sorry for the slow reply on this and lack of packages for
testing.  We messed up and forgot to put packages out with Dashboard
for the RC or the release.  This should be fixed now for the release,
and we've updated our RC checklist to make testing packages for the
next time.

We definitely appreciate any help testing RC's and releases, so I look
forward to your feedback.

Matt