Forrie [Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 02:22:03PM -0700]:
> Thanks, this was the problem.  Sounds like a bug to me.. ?
>
> How can I go through my systems and remove all the 10's of redundant
> SSH-DSS keys that have the comment in them?  I dread doing that by
> hand :-)

In cdist[0] we've a type __removeline that ensures a given line is not
in a file.

In puppet creating a new file[] with the content you want to have is probably
the
easiest solution and afterwards to populate it again in the normal way.

Cheers,

Nico

[0] http://www.nico.schottelius.org/software/cdist/

--
PGP key: 7ED9 F7D3 6B10 81D7 0EC5  5C09 D7DC C8E4 3187 7DF0