Hello,

sorry if this is a stupid question but I currently have inherited
three "security zones" LAN, DMZ and PROD. I currently have Puppet and
Foreman running in the LAN zone on a host called puppet-lan and I am
starting to manage the LAN based systems with them.

I am bit stuck however for how best I can managed the remaining two
zones.  Do create another two puppetmasters and configure them to use
the existing storeconfigs DB I am currents.  Or do I have two
additional standalone puppetmasters?  If do the later how will I be
able to unify my view of the three zones?

All answers welcome, including links to docs I may have missed.

Regards Jim