hello everybody,

I really wonder that can we use a database for our definition calls.
assume that we have a definition which is used for adding virtual
hosts to apache configuration file like below:

apache:addvhost {"abc": param1=>value1, param2=>value2}

There may be thousands of lines like above. so is it possible to store
val1, val2 values in a database and do our job only calling a line
like this:

for every $p1 and $p2 in valueTable in mypuppetDB:
   apache:addvhost {"abc": param1=>$p1, param2=>$p2}

Above code is pseudo.

thanks in advance.