In my puppet-dashboard when a change is made to files and it shows the
MD5 sums I am never presented a link to view the file or any diffs of
those files.  I assume that the text between '[' and ']' is supposed
to be the link but it's just plain text.  This is when viewing
individual reports in Puppet-dashboard.  I can expand the line under
"Events" where that change is recorded.

Here's an example...

notice  content changed '{md5}7a8ec7feb2846a2cffd246b67d3d7842' to
'{md5}a6175c11d9055942d7970258422b7cdd' /Stage[main]/Sudo/File[/etc/
sudoers]/content        /etc/puppet/modules/sudo/manifests/init.pp      12

Nothing in the report is a linked field to allow me to few either
filebucket contents or a diff.  I do not know where to begin in
troubleshooting this as I am seeing absolutely no errors in any log
files.  I'm running puppet, and puppetmaster 2.6.8 and dashboard
1.1.0.  The dashboard is hosted on an Apache server using Passenger.
If there are some debugging or troubleshooting steps that may help
narrow this down please let me know.

Thanks
- Trey