Hi,

After  configuring  puppet ( 2.6.8 ) in RHEL 5 update 6, I am able to
execute commands individually but I am not able  execute the shell script,
its giving error only. Somebody please help me how can I execute a shell
script in rhel5 update6 using puppetserver. hereunder  I am mentioning the
manifests format, which i have followed

*exec { "start":
 command => "/usr/bin/start.sh",
 logoutput => true,
}*

Error I am getting:-

err: /Stage[main]//Exec[start]/
returns: change from notrun to 0 failed: /usr/bin/start returned 1 instead
of one of [0] at /etc/puppet/manifests/site.pp:7

*I am able to execute this script directly.  *

--
*  Regards***

* Sumith** *