Hi,

I've successfully hooked up func to use the puppet certs, mostly nicely. I'm
now looking at using func to perform nagios checks (instead of installing
nrpe, which is more pants than func). Here the nagios service runs as the
nagios user, and so func also runs as that user, I thought I was sorted but
making the private key mode 640 so func could read the private as the nagios
user, but the puppet private key is always changed to mdoe 600 then puppet
runs.

How can a non root / puppet user access the private key for func? I can't
see any way to disable to rights and chattr-ing it makes puppet choke.

Is there a better way I could be approaching this overall? sudoing as part
of the check doesn't sound like fun to me.

Thanks

Chris