Hi,

we're interested in the Puppet Enterprise software bundle, but have
some concerns about the scalability of this type of bundled setup. Are
there any puppet enterprise customers on the mailinglist that may
comment on their experience with the puppet enterprise with regards to
scalability - does the bundled package scale well to a few hundred
nodes out of the box, or would we need some tweaking to get this
working?

Best regards,
Kenneth Holter