On 31-May-11, at 10:33 PM, Marek Dohojda wrote:

Hi

I recently upgrade my puppet from .25 to 2.6.6. The actual upgrade process was trivial, but now I am seeing issues. Puppetmaster is running at very high CPU usage. Prior to the upgrade my load average was at around 2 ( this server is doing more stuff than just puppet ), but now I am hitting 12!!!

Is there a known issue with this puppet version that I haven't seen?

Perhaps you are running into this problem -
http://projects.puppetlabs.com/issues/4487

-Taj.