I'm trying to run pwck with Puppet 2.6.4. pwck checks the passwd file
and makes sure that, for example, each user's home directory exists.
(And other stuff.) When everything is OK, it doesn't say anything. So if
it says something, I want to know it, and I want it to stand out from
other exec output.

So I have

    exec { "pwck":
        command => "/usr/sbin/pwck -r",
        logoutput => true,
        loglevel => err,
    }

If pwck gives any output, it shows up at the err loglevel. But if
everything is OK, I get:

err: /Stage[main]/User::Valid/Exec[pwck]/returns: executed successfully

(in purple, of course). I don't want an err message when everything is
fine.

The documentation for the exec resource type
(<http://docs.puppetlabs.com/references/latest/type.html>) says, about
logoutput, "Values are true, false, on_failure, and any legal log level.
Valid values are true, false, on_failure." (Take a second and read that
again.) So I tried setting logoutput => err and no loglevel, and got:
'err: Could not run Puppet configuration client: Parameter logoutput
failed: Invalid value "err". Valid values are true, false, on_failure.'

How can I make "executed successfully" a notice, and any output from
pwck an err?

If logoutput can indeed be set to any legal log level, does anyone know
in what version of Puppet this works?