Hello everyone,

I'm currently working on a module for NGINX that I'd love to get some input on.
Code can be found here: http://github.com/puppetlabs/puppetlabs-nginx.

This module is currently in development - it supports a few use cases:
   * Create a vhost
   * Create multiple location references for a vhost
   * Create Proxy Upstream references to be used by Nginx
   * Allow SSL configuration (auto-generation of the SSL Cert is not supported
right now - not sure how useful this would be to folks)

Things that would also be useful that I'm immediately aware of:
   * Adding of rewrite rules
   * Adding regex support of a location

* Other OS Support: Only various Linux distros have been tested as of right now.

My ask is this: I'm really interested in the various use cases of nginx that
are used by the community today that we can roll into this module.

Thanks!

-jamison

--
Jamison Fryman