I'm using puppet and puppet master (running with Apache and Passenger)
and the only thing that is being done is that yaml reports are being
saved to /var/lib/puppet/reports/#{host}/

I'm getting no log reports, and no email reports. No messages of any
kind. /var/log/puppet/masterhttp.log is empty - as it has been since
the puppet master was installed.

/var/log/messages contain log entries from puppet-agent and puppet-
master, but no log reports.

Running puppet agent --test --reports=tagmail,store,log --debug -vvv
shows no reports being generated or any debugging related to reports
at all.

The report generators are stored in /usr/lib/ruby/1.8/puppet/reports
(including http.rb, log.rb, rrdgraph.rb, store.rb, and tagmail.rb).

The installation is Ubuntu Server Lucid Lynx and the puppet binaries
are from Mathiaz puppet backports for Lucid. Puppet is v2.6.3.

Configuration (sanitized):

[main]

# For custom plugins
pluginsync = true

# Puppet server
server = ourserver.example

# Don't all run at once
splay = true

# Tags
tagmap = $confdir/tagmail.conf

logdir = /var/log/puppet
vardir = /var/lib/puppet
ssldir = /var/lib/puppet/ssl
rundir = /var/run/puppet
factpath = $vardir/lib/facter
templatedir = $confdir/templates

prerun_command = /etc/puppet/etckeeper-commit-pre
postrun_command = /etc/puppet/etckeeper-commit-post

[agent]
# Reports
report = true
pluginsync = true
reports = tagmail,store,log

[master]
# These are needed when the puppetmaster is run by passenger (and we
do)
ssl_client_header = SSL_CLIENT_S_DN
ssl_client_verify_header = SSL_CLIENT_VERIFY

# BAD: change this to something more restrictive
autosign = true

# Reports
reports = tagmail,store,log
report = true