I've added a custom fact, namely "num_cpu",  to Facter and
pluginsync'ing to distribute to the clients. Now I want to write a
template (as the num_cpu differs from client to client) file, which
will generate a file like this, in return:

$restricted myserv.ac.uk
$ideal_load 8.5
$max_load 9.6

for values for $ideal_load and $max_load are calculated like this:
"num_cpu + 0.5" and "num_cpu * 1.2" respectively. Can anyone give me
some idea how should I do that please? Cheers!!