Hi all,

I'm working on creating all of our Documentation using puppetdoc (version
0.25 from EPEL on CentOS 5.5).

We are including all of our modules at the same time using the --modulepath
directive, however our README file is not being picked up.

Is there any way to include the README file as part of the documentation
which is being generated?

We are currently using the following command:

puppet doc --mode rdoc -o ../docs --verbose --config /etc/puppet/puppet.conf
--modulepath modules/:systems/

The README sits above the modules and systems directory.

Thanks in advance,

Matt