Thanks Nigel, appreciate the heads up!

I'm finding that puppet module are great when you want a module for
"ssh" or a module for "sudoers"  ...but I can't find an example where
there is a module called "os" which contains "ssh.pp" ,
"prod_sudoers.pp" , "dev_sudoers.pp" , "userauth.pp",
"iptables.pp" ....etc

Then /etc/puppet/manifest/site.pp would include the module "os"

and then /etc/puppet/modules/os/manifest/init.pp  would include the
various "pp" components for various hosts lists.

Is this even possible?