Mark Phillips wrote:
I'm not sure what the deal is with sharing the /opt/csw space these days, so
I'm afraid I can't comment on whether it will play ball or not. The
dependency list isn't so large, so if you've got CSWruby on your machine you
may find it all installs correctly. It's your choice I'm afraid Andreas -
give it a go?

I will stall this for now since my prio 1 is setting up puppet on our linux boxes. If later I'm able to config the solaris boxes as well that would be the icing on the cake.

regards, Andreas

Regards,

--Mark