Dear All,

I already deploy puppet-dashboard with passanger.
i'm want to try puppet-dasboard work in like myserver.com/puppet-report
using apache proxy reverse, but still getting work, its just show the index then when i try to click some link like nodes, its will be goto myserver.com/nodes, not to myserver.com/puppet-report/nodes its just work if i try to reverse to myserver.com. where my false, should i not using passanger or
something wrong my config .

i'm realy need help because i already try 3 days and still not work, because puppet-dashboard its
very important to monitor about hundreds our hosts.

this is my vhost configuration in puppet-dashboard server:

1. 192.168.x.x /etc/httpd/conf.d/dashboard.conf where the puppet dashboard deployed:

LoadModule passenger_module /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/passenger-3.0.7/ext/apache2/mod_passenger.so
PassengerRoot /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/passenger-3.0.7
PassengerRuby /usr/bin/ruby
PassengerHighPerformance on
PassengerMaxPoolSize 12
PassengerPoolIdleTime 1500
PassengerStatThrottleRate 120
RailsAutoDetect On
<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName server.myserver.local
DocumentRoot /usr/share/puppet-dashboard/public/
<Directory /usr/share/puppet-dashboard/public/>
Options None
AllowOverride AuthConfig
Order allow,deny
allow from all
</Directory>
ErrorLog /var/log/httpd/server.myserver.local_error.log
LogLevel warn
CustomLog /var/log/httpd/server.myserver.local_access.log combined
ServerSignature On
</VirtualHost>

2. 203.x.x.x /etc/httpd/conf.d/dashboard.conf this where the apache should reverse:

<VirtualHost www.myserver.local:80>
  ServerName www.myserver.local
  ProxyRequests Off
  ProxyPreserveHost On
  ProxyPass /puppet-report http://www.myserver.com/
  ProxyPassReverse /puppet-report http://www.myserver.com/
<Proxy *>
  Order deny,allow
  Allow from all
</Proxy>
</VirtualHost>

any something wrong with my configuration?

with this config its already show in www.myserver.com/puppet-report
but when i click some link like nodes its always goto www.myserver.com/nodes/
not www.myserver.com/puppet-report/nodes/

I appreciate every reply you give. Thank you very much.

Regards

Heriyanto