I had a number of symbolic links for file resources and didn't consider the
impact.

source => "puppet:///modules/$some_module/some_file_which_is_a_symbolic_link"

would actually transfer the link and not the content of the source link.

Moving it to templates and appending .erb to the names handled things fine but
I thought I should toss this out there because it was unexpected.

--
Craig White ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  craig.wh...@ttiltd.com
1.800.869.6908 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ www.ttiassessments.com

Need help communicating between generations at work to achieve your desired
success? Let us help!