Hi guys,
I am very new to puppet and am trying to install  puppet master-client
on my ubuntu system.
Client is a ubuntu on virtual box.

problem is that my puppet mastere gets no certificate request and
puppet client keeps on saying :

warning: peer certificate wont be verified in this SSL session.
notice: Did not receive certificate.

On puppetmaster  puppetmasterd --no-daemonize -v

command gives the following output:

notice: Starting Puppet server version 0.25.4
err: Removing mount files: /etc/puppet/files does not exist
info: mount[files]: allowing 192.168.0.0/24 access
info: mount[plugins]: allowing 192.168.0.0/24 access
info: access[^/catalog/([^/]+)$]: allowing 'method' find
info: access[^/catalog/([^/]+)$]: allowing $1 access
info: access[/certificate_revocation_list/ca]: allowing 'method' find
info: access[/certificate_revocation_list/ca]: allowing * access
info: access[/report]: allowing 'method' save
info: access[/report]: allowing * access
info: access[/file]: allowing * access
info: access[/certificate/ca]: adding authentication no
info: access[/certificate/ca]: allowing 'method' find
info: access[/certificate/ca]: allowing * access
info: access[/certificate/]: adding authentication no
info: access[/certificate/]: allowing 'method' find
info: access[/certificate/]: allowing * access
info: access[/certificate_request]: adding authentication no
info: access[/certificate_request]: allowing 'method' find
info: access[/certificate_request]: allowing 'method' save
info: access[/certificate_request]: allowing * access
info: access[/]: adding authentication any
info: Could not find certificate for 'puppetclient.sbcglobal.net'
info: Could not find certificate for 'puppetclient.sbcglobal.net'
info: Could not find certificate for 'puppetclient.sbcglobal.net'
info: Could not find certificate for 'puppetclient.sbcglobal.net'

and this never ends.

Please help me with this guys, am stuck here, I have read the related
posts in this group but couldnt solve it.

Thanks