hi all,
I am using  environment option in /etc/puppet/puppet.conf for
supporting  various releases.
like
.
.
[release1]
    modulepath = /usr/local/applications/release1
[release2]
    modulepath = /usr/local/applications/release2
[release3]
    modulepath = /usr/local/applications/release3
.
.
As i added new release [YYYY] with addition of few files/templates and
jars,
it seems following issue coming with only new release [YYYY].

what can be various way with puppet , if i wanna to do alot file
serving for puppet client ?

thanks,
Sanjiv Singh
Impetus Infotech