My Query is ->  I have CITRIX API Scripts written in Python language
and i have a Server which provisions OS from the Template of Citrix
when users login and when more number of users login it should
autoprovision a OS from the existing template automatically and for
this i have a device for load balancing called F5 which gives me the
min and max users if the user count reaches max then i shld execute a
script to auto create the OS from template is this possible to do with
puppet is my details

based on the threshold what i set in load balancer i should be able to
auto create OS automatically without user intervention

i have a python script to autoprovision OS
but i wanted to integrate my loadbalancer threshold values and write a
script in puppet

Any help would be highly appreciable