Argh, just realized I left something out of those paths, should be:

/usr/share/puppet/environments/testing/nodes/localhost.localdomain.yaml
/usr/share/puppet/environments/testing/nodes/cluster_cluster1.yaml
/usr/share/puppet/environments/testing/nodes/site_site1.yaml
/usr/share/puppet/environments/testing/nodes/default.yaml