It seems there's a problem including a class multiple times. By
stating that one class requires another, you formalize the dependency,
but don't actually have an include. What you do then is to include the
class in your main implementation which uses that class. That way, if
you have several classes that depend on one other class, it is
included once at the top level, but used many places (where it is
required).
Is that as clear as I think it is?

David