When I try to use mcollective to restart some jboss servers that take
a bit of time we get a timeout fail shown below.  We are using the mc-
shellcmd plugin which does have a timeout of 300 listed in the rb but
we move that around and it seems to do no good.  Is there a default
timeout variable we can set to possibly give us more time for our slow
moving jboss implementation?

What I see:
Finished processing 0 / 2 hosts in 5007.88 ms

No response from:
host1
host2