Hi folks,

Thanks for the quick help

Aaron - the -i does an in place modification. If I run on the command-line,
works fine. If I don't use -i, I would have to use some sort of redirection
and replace the original file. I will try placing -e as well for testing
sake
"-i[SUFFIX], --in-place[=SUFFIX]
              edit files in place (makes backup if extension supplied)"

Frank - I will read about the augeas type. As a newbie in Puppet, it was
unknown to me.

Thanks,
-fred