I am just getting started with Puppet, went through the install on a
SuSE Linux (11.1) system.
I wanted to use the web console but run into this error:
"Ruby on Rails application could not be started"
"Permission denied - /opt/puppet/share/puppet-dashboard/config/
database.yml"

I've checked the permissions on this yml, changed it to 777 for good
measure but still can't seem to get rid of this error. I was wondering
if somebody who's had more experience with puppet or Ruby on Rails
could help throw some light on the topic.

thanks!