Let's say I have a web application which I want to deploy separately:

* the static content and appropriate configuration on a machine with
Apache on it,
* the dynamic content and appropriate configuration on a machine with
Tomcat on it.

Is there a possibility to write a module which takes as an argument
the name of the Apache node and the name of the Tomcat node, along
with appropriate configurations for Apache and Tomcat, and which would
do what is appropriate so that this web application be
installed/updated/removed?

--
Francis Galiegue
ONE2TEAM