Hi all!

After installing and configuring puppet-dashboard-1.2.1-0.1rc1.el6.noarch.rpm
following the installation instruction given in the "Pro Puppet" book,
everything seems fine. (No errors during installation and configuration.)
However Dashboard only shows me that there are 'x pending tasks' with 'x'
constantly increasing. However no reports are shown.

After some googling I know there was a bug covering this issue for an older
Dashboard version which seems to be resolved now. But it seems I'm having this
problem again.

The log shows entries like this one:
218 Processing ReportsController#upload (for 127.0.0.1 at 2011-09-12 17:40:21)
[POST]
219   Parameters: {"report"=>"[FILTERED]", "action"=>"upload",
"controller"=>"reports"}
220 Completed in 7ms (View: 0, DB: 2) | 200 OK [http://localhost/reports/upload]

Seems OK to me.

Am I missing something?