Hi,

we use kerberos with keytabs on our clients. We do *not* trust root on
the clients! One client should never have access to any other client's
keytab. This is my proposed solution to get the keytabs to the clients,
any comments welcome!

1. Use file to get /root/.ssh/authorized_keys
2. Use exported resource to let the client "notify" the server that it
wants a keytab
3. On the serverside
3.1 Generate keytab (if not exist)
3.2 Push keytab using ssh with key

Problems:
1. As far as I understand we can't use file to get the keytab as local
root on clients then could get other client's keytabs. (solved in solution)
2. Reinstallation. How do I tell the server to push the key once more to
the same client? (not solved in solution)

A suggestion here is to use a custom fact => has og has not keytab.

Any other suggetions?

Regards
Bjørge