Hi All,

Does anyone know how to add bash code to the exec resource?  I was
thinking I could add it to the command section.  I thought I could run
the code after I put the link command and options in.  However, it
didn't work.  My bash code has 'if' statements with $ signs in it.  I
want to move block to a directory with its version so it can be sym
linked to /block.
move-block () {
if [[ -s /block/block && ! -h /block ]]; then
          VERSION= /block/block -v | grep -oE
"[0-9] {1,4}. [0-9] {1,3}. [0-9] {1,4}. [0-9] {1,4}"
                               RENAMED_DIR=/block_$VERSION
                               echo; echo "Moving System to
$RENAMED_DIR"
                               rm -rf $RENAMED_DIR