We were using Naginator resources like nagios_host, etc. along with stored
configurations and exported resources. Worked pretty well. However we have to
separate the Puppet master and the Icinga (Nagios) server. They will be on
different machines from now on. Are there any best practices for such a
scenario? I already thought about some kind of 'rsync' of the configuration
from Puppet master to the Icinga host. Any ideas?

Thanks
Bernd