On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 16:01, Nigel Kersten <ni...@puppetlabs.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 11:50 AM, Rob Walsh <rob.wa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> This is definitely busted for me too. I think it's just broken when
>> custom defines are exported, as exported classes seem to be working OK
>> (witness nagios::service for example).
>>
>> Any word on a fix?
>
> Anecdotes have piled up to become data, and we're looking at it now.

It would be helpful if folks hit by this could let me know:

* what DBMS are you using?
* what version of ActiveRecord is in use?

Also, if possible, a query that tries to collect something that is
being missed would be useful.

That should be selecting from resources where "type = 'File'" and a
few other criteria.

Daniel
--
⎋ Puppet Labs Developer – http://puppetlabs.com
♲ Made with 100 percent post-consumer electrons