Hi All,

I'm trying to create a puppet manifest that sets the grub default= value to
saved and the Windows option to savedefault for a dual_boot class.  Setting the
default= option is actually fairly easy, but I'm not sure how to create the
savedefault entry for the Windows side.  Anyone have to deal with this and have
a suggestion?

--
James A. Peltier
IT Services - Research Computing Group