On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 7:39 AM, Arnau Bria <arnaub...@pic.es> wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> anyone has created the rpm packages of new versions for el4?
>
> only 5/6 at http://yum.puppetlabs.com/el/

We've discussed it.  The issue is that el4 ships with ruby 1.8.1.
Puppet doesn't work to well with 1.8.1 any more.  If you rebuild or
pull in a newer ruby stack (even 1.8.5) then the el5 rpms probably
work.

Keep in mind el4 goes End of Life Feb 29, 2012.  So, there isn't too
much time left on it either.

Mike