On Oct 27, 2:23 am, Galed Friedmann <galed.friedm...@onavo.com> wrote:
> Hmm..
> I'm not setting up local Host resources any where in the manifests, my nodes
> only collect the exported resources.
>
> Almost all of my nodes are exporting their Host resource, and I have several
> hosts that collect the resource according to their tag name:
>
>         Host <<| tag == "production-proxy" |>> {
>                 ensure => present,
>         }
>
>         Host <<| tag =="backup-proxy" |>> {
>                 ensure => present,
>         }
>
> This also happens to me for an Opsviewmonitored resource I'm exporting,
> which is being collected only by one server that has no local resources like
> this set..

Then perhaps you're collecting the same resource twice.  I wouldn't
normally expect that to be a problem, but when you add property
overrides to the mix then that could change things.  Even if the
overrides match.  That also ties in even closer to the error messages,
which mention overriding.

Why do you need to override 'ensure' anyway?  Can't you just export it
with that 'ensure' value in the first place?

John