I'm working to begin managing MySQL with the puppetlabs-mysql provided
module, but am not able to get very far with the README documentation.

So far, simply trying to add the server module and define the
root_password is failing like so,

err: Could not retrieve catalog from remote server: Error 400 on
SERVER: Invalid parameter root_password at /etc/puppet/manifests/
nodes.pp:882 on node puppetnode1.tld

The definition looks like this,

node 'puppetnode1.tld' {

    class { 'mysql::server':
        root_password   => 'test'
    }

    database_user { 'treydock@localhost':
        password_hash   => mysql_password('pass')
    }
    database_grant { 'treydock@localhost/*':
        privileges  => ['ALL'],
    }

    mysql::db { 'zabbix':
        user        => 'zabbix',
        password    => 'zabbix',
        host        => 'localhost',
        grant       => ['ALL'],

The database_user and _grant thus far haven't actually done anything.
I'm assuming it's because mysql::server isn't working or being
applied.

There's likely something very obvious I'm missing.  This is also my
first time using parameterized classes.

Thanks
- Trey