On Thursday, November 3, 2011 8:27:01 PM UTC+4, Adrien Thebo wrote:

> Could you post the operatingsystem fact alongside the architecture
> fact for facter by itself, and then the facts as presented by puppet?

r3:/var/log# facter | grep -e '\(operatingsys\|architec\)'
architecture => amd64
operatingsystem => Debian
operatingsystemrelease => 6.0.3

r3:/var/log# puppet agent --test
notice: operatingsystem='Debian' architecture='x86_64'
notice: /Stage[main]/Nginx/Notify[operatingsystem='Debian'
architecture='x86_64']/message: defined 'message' as