Hi all,
I wonder if any of you ever encountered this weird issue.

I'm using Opsviewmonitored module to manage my servers inside opsview,
exporting the resource to a central server and making sure all of the
available servers are monitored and exist in opsview.
I have around 30 servers that are being managed by opsview just fine, but
there is a specific group of servers which keeps disappearing from puppet
as a managed resource, causing puppet to constantly try to apply the
resource and reloading my opsview server endlessly.

Here is an example of what happens:
# puppet apply -e "opsviewmonitored { 'proxy3': ensure => present,
reloadopsview => true, hostgroup => 'Proxy Servers',  hosttemplates =>
['Proxy Server'], ip => 'proxy3' }"
notice: /Stage[main]//Opsviewmonitored[proxy3]/hostgroup: defined
'hostgroup' as 'Proxy Servers'
notice: /Stage[main]//Opsviewmonitored[proxy3]/ip: defined 'ip' as 'proxy3'
notice: /Stage[main]//Opsviewmonitored[proxy3]/hosttemplates: defined
'hosttemplates' as 'Proxy Server'
notice: Finished catalog run in 14.96 seconds

# puppet resource opsviewmonitored proxy3
opsviewmonitored { 'proxy3':
  ensure => 'present',
}

I see that specific server being created in opsview so the module is
working just fine, but for some reason it disappears as a managed
resource... I have many other servers that are working just fine, for some
reason this happens only for servers in this specific group (and not all of
them, there are other servers in that group that I do see using puppet
resource..)

Has anybody ever dealt with an issue like this before?

Thanks alot!
Galed.