Hi everybody.

i'm running Puppet 2.6.2 and I have the following problem.

Assuming I have a definition toto::tutu instanced as follows:

------------------%< -------------------
define toto::tutu ($key = 'default_val') { ... }

toto::tutu { 'example1': key => 'val1' }
toto::tutu { 'example2': key => 'val2' }

Is there now a way in another scope (for instance in the definition
'tata' to access the value 'val2' for instance?

I was hoping that the syntax

$val = Toto::Tutu['exemple2'][key]

would work but that's not the case. Any suggestion?

Note that the problem comes from the fact that I'm dealing here with
definitions and not classes. Classes are uniquely defined (and
instanced) such that I would then be able to access the value of the
key parameter by toto::tutu::key (assuming of course I did not
duplicate the instanciation).

Thanks!