Thanks guys. We do use environments already, and we also do use this
pattern for separating operating system specific details to sub
classes... but we only had to deal with Red Hat/CentOS/Oracle
Enterprise Linux, and Solaris....

I guess I was thinking that "windows" is so different that it should
be totally separate :)

Thanks.
Mohamed.