Hi

I have been searching around but must give up on this one.

I have bunch of servers which all uses the same modules except for one
single module. In the worst case I have n modules and n nodes and each
one of them should not include one different module.

Example: all need resolv.conf but the nameserver should be a little
different.

node default {
 include resolv.conf
        resolv_conf { $domainname:
                domainname  => $domainname,
                searchpath  => $searchpath,
                nameservers => $nameservers

node 'nameserver' inherits default {
  uninclude resolv.conf

Example2: All should do rsyslog, except the syslog-server.

What is the best practice for this?

best regards
Hans Schou