On Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 18:31, Russell Van Tassell <russel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 4:30 PM, Daniel Pittman <dan...@puppetlabs.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 16:01, Russell Van Tassell <russel...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > For completeness sake, the subsequent error (with trace) is thus... I
>> > think
>> > at this point, I'm likely stuck -- at least short of wiping the DB and
>> > starting over, fresh (which I'd prefer to not do).
>>
>> Both of those look like MySQL level errors - not specifically about
>> this database; the first should be resolvable by rebuilding the table
>> to reduce the number of locks required, according to the MySQL people.
>
> ...I just bumped the  innodb_buffer_pool_size as recommended by an old bug.
> That seemed to make that go away... 8M is a little silly, anyway...

Great. :)

> Okay... looks like I'm in an iterative process, now... this has allowed me
> to get past the reports table..
>
> Mysql::Error: The table '#sql-5675_a' is full: ALTER TABLE resource_statuses
> ADD CONSTRAINT fk_resource_statuses_report_id FOREIGN KEY (report_id)
> REFERENCES reports(id) ON DELETE CASCADE;

That error is documented here:
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/full-table.html

According to that, either your disk is full, or you have hit the OS
dictated size limit for the file storing that data.  (Unless you are
running it on FAT32 or something, presumably the former. :)

Daniel
--
⎋ Puppet Labs Developer – http://puppetlabs.com
♲ Made with 100 percent post-consumer electrons