Hi,

Some time ago, Nan wrote a Tomcat module for my company.  I have added
it to module forge here:
http://forge.puppetlabs.com/users/multiverse/modules/Tomcat/releases/1

I have recently been wrestling with the behavior of the module and
could use some help.

[root@puppetmaster pkg]# uname -a
Linux  2.6.18-238.el5xen SMP x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
Note:  some information is suppressed.

[root@puppetmaster puppet]# puppet --version
2.6.9 (Puppet Enterprise 1.2.4)

When I create new Tomcat instances for the first time, let's say there
are two, the task completes excellently, including deploying/exploding
my wars.

When I create a third Tomcat instance, I get error messages that make
no sense to me.  My suspicion is that I need to use different syntax.
Our goal is to reduce the amount of time that is consumed deploying
new wars.  Here is a snapshot I took of the initial success, and the
subsequent failure.  You can see the current code I am using at the
forge link above.

Here is the screenshot:  http://www.multiverse.org/tomcat-one-run.jpg
- if the link gives you 404 or redirects with 403, you may have to
type it in by hand.  Sorry about that!

Thanks,
Berry