Here is my config.ru by the way... checking to make sure it is correct...

# This file is mostly based on puppetmasterd, which is part of
# the standard puppet distribution.

require 'rack'
require 'puppet'
require 'puppet/network/http_server/rack'

# startup code stolen from bin/puppetmasterd
Puppet.parse_config
Puppet::Util::Log.level = :info
Puppet::Util::Log.newdestination(:syslog)
# A temporary solution, to at least make the master work for now.
Puppet::Node::Facts.terminus_class = :yaml
# Cache our nodes in yaml.  Currently not configurable.
Puppet::Node.cache_class = :yaml

# The list of handlers running inside this puppetmaster
handlers = {
    :Status => {},
    :FileServer => {},
    :Master => {},
    :CA => {},
    :FileBucket => {},
    :Report => {}
}

# Fire up the Rack-Server instance
server = Puppet::Network::HTTPServer::Rack.new(handlers)

# prepare the rack app
app = proc do |env|
    server.process(env)
end